Saturday, March 28, 2020

Evangelist - Order of the Ossuary - Servo-skull

Anvil Industry ran a Kickstarter for some Sisters of Battle type miniatures back in 2018, and I picked a few up at the time. One that I really liked was the Evangelist, who appears to be a Sister Dialogus proxy. I ended up deciding to modify her to fit the Order of the Ossuary group I've been accumulating.



I like the little phonograph horn she has, I imagine her announcing the arrival of the group and the relics they carry, or will be collecting.



I also painted up an older metal servo-skull to commemorate my hitting 1000 followers on Instagram a few days ago (the 'M' is hand-painted, the text is a decal).








4 comments:

  1. That's a very nice figure, and she fits in with the rest of the group perfectly. I'll have to have a go at stealing your paintjob: all my grimdark stuff seems to end up red and black!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I copied the color scheme from Suber on Lead Adventure Forum. I loved the blue and off-white. I often find myself doing red, white, and black and have been trying to experiment with color a lot more than I have in the past :)

      Delete
  2. Excellent pictures, everything seems to come together. Love your newest addition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm working towards a bustling Imperial sector :)

      Delete