Saturday, July 20, 2024

Folk Horrors - Garden of Hecate - Infinite Dimensions

After completing a batch of folk horror miniatures, I reach into a storage tub and pick two more packs randomly. This month I grabbed some Folk Horror creatures from Gardens of Hecate along with some Crooked Dice cultists. I also painted up an "Ancient Shrine" terrain piece from Infinite Dimensions  I printed well over a year ago.

Here's the first installment. 

Ancient Shrine-


"The Bear"

"Hutas"

"Roga" and "Bezub"

The "Hiver"-



4 comments:

  1. They've all come up nicely. The shrine is a spectacular piece.
    Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastically weird I love them !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are wonderful! Creepy and haunting! Your painting is terrific! Crooked Dice makes so many great pieces. I need to look into some of these for myself.

    ReplyDelete