Thursday, May 30, 2019

Emporium of Rogue Dreams "Skiff-bash Challenge" 40K Skimmer

This is a long delayed post... I took part in a couple online challenges in March and April and this was the result of one of them. The challenge was building a skimmer out of junk or other parts, kits not allowed.



I had been stopping by the thrift store about twice a week before I found something that caught my imagination.








The proud owners are miniatures from the Emporium group, I painted them up at the same time as the skimmer, they seemed like they went with it.



8 comments:

  1. That's a killa build right there Mathias! Guitar for the win :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was a violin, but I prefer to think of it as a guiter, much more punk rock!

      Delete
  2. That works really well! I like the painting: the flames and the scratches look good. Good choice of vehicle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb kitbashing, the final result is amazing. Love the paintjob too, the flames are perfect for a vehicle like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I haven't had a chance to do flames for a long time!

      Delete