Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Random Sci-Fi - Mean Machine - Eyebot - Creature

As with my recent 'random fantasy' entry, I had some oddball sci-fi laying around as well that kept getting bumped from the short queue.

"Cyborg Pirate" from Knightmare Miniatures:


I painted his back to have a design my son's punk rock band "No Thanks" uses on their T-shirts.



Drone from Brother Vinni's. I bought it because I liked it, and later discovered it looks like an Eyebot from Fallout.


Not sure what this last one is meant to be, other than a feral looking alien creature. This one is from the Akula Space Opera range, currently OOP.

3 comments:

  1. Your son is in a punk rock band? This reminds me that I have to start saving for my boy's music lessons. That's so cool! Great freehand as always, neat design and name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe, yes, he is :)
    Music lessons is a good idea- I know lots of adults that wish they had learned an instrument (that's me), but I've not met one that wished they hadn't.
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some very unique figures in this post. The band jacket is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete