Monday, July 27, 2020

40k Rogue Trader Adventurers - Female Warriors - Assassin

July's entry for the ongoing 40K Adventurers project is the Female Warriors 'Gabs' and 'Jayne', along with the Imperial Assassin.


I went with the color scheme as seen in the White Dwarf 99 advert. The checks aren't all that great as there was a little divot in the armor, but I decided to call it good. Interestingly, the base tab on these says 'Sister'. I didn't elect to paint the back view fishnets as seen in the Eldritch Epistles blog ;)


Even though I like the color scheme in the advert, I went with a conservative black bodysuit for the Imperial Assassin.

6 comments:

  1. Nice work on some old ...classics? Good move skipping the fishnets as well, I think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, thanks! There's a time and place for fishnets I'm sure ;)

      Delete
  2. Those Sisters are not the most outstanding miniatures (I still remember the one IO had), but you've done a fine job on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree, they were not my favorite to paint out of this set :)

      Delete
  3. Maybe you could pull out the fishnets for the space eunuch?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I'll have to think on that. His outfit is a little racy ;)

      Delete