Sunday, August 18, 2024

Turnip28 - Whelps, Tod, and Pierre the Tubescent

Here are some recently photographed miniatures for the Turnip28 setting. I hadn't fired up the Mars2Pro for about a year, so a couple of weeks ago I ran off a few things I've been wanting to print for a while. 

Whelps- these are light cavalry, roaming the land raiding vegetable patches and setting traps. 

The riders are "Vampire hunters' from Titan Forge. I really liked the highwayman look they have going on. I modified two of them to have new heads supplied by Knucklebones. Their horses were too large compared to my other Turnip cav. so I went with plastic Wargames Atlantic generic horses and added green stuff details. 



Tod - one of the characters in Turnip28, 3D printed model. 


Marshal Pierre the Tubescent, yet another loathsome soldier vying for the Parsnip Empress's favors. 3D printed parts from the Forlorn Hope Kickstarter and Turnip28 Patreon. 



Next up for Turnip is a Marshal of Cavalry and some lancers. 




4 comments:

  1. The ambience is clearly present ! I would have loved to see the riders before painting. It seems you sculpted a lot of things ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks! I went through my phone and it looks like I actually did take some WIP shots! Edited them in. Thanks for the suggestion.

      Delete
  2. Excellent work as always. Wonderfully decrepit and grim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent work as always. Wonderfully decrepit and grim.

    ReplyDelete