Another entry from my 'Abandoned Projects' series. I painted these guys about four years ago- prior to my Lead Painter League participation, which is when I really ramped up my quality. Before that I was pretty lazy, relied on washes far too much, and often didn't get all the mold lines. I based them about six days ago :)
These were among the first figures I took on when I started the Sisters of Battle army, mainly because I wasn't real crazy about the sculpts and I wanted to get them out of the way. I modified four of the hoods a bit as I really hated the stock versions, and added some new electro-flails courtesy of the Empire Flagellants.