Thursday, April 2, 2020

Adepta Sororitas - Retributors -Sisters of Battle



I was working quite quickly to finish up my long term Sororitas project, with the hopes of getting them done before the new plastics dropped. I got pretty close. All that remained was a group of Celestians, three tanks, and a miscellaneous priest. I ran out of time and lost steam!

I did however finish some Retributors and just got around to taking some photos.

Heavy flamers with a converted sister superior (brazier and chainsword from Trolls Under the Bridge), and a few extra sisters with helmets:


Multi-Meltas with a converted Superior (braziers from Trolls Under the Bridge) and a stock Imagifier:


I'm pretty happy with the Imagifier, painted with a likeness of the Order's saint, Lewinna.



4 comments:

  1. Looking good, the Imagifier is eye catching. I'll maybe check out Trolls under the Bridge for bits myself. Nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like their bits a lot, I used almost all their Sisters of Battle stuff on my army (except their hunter killer missle ;) ).

      Delete
  2. Impressive. I love how much do they transmit. The white and red pattern loks fabulous. I love it!

    ReplyDelete