Monday, April 27, 2020

Adepta Sororitas - Sisters of Battle - Celestians

My last large unit for my Sisters army is a group of Celestians. I finished these a few weeks ago, but missed my goal of getting them done before new plastics came out.



This group is not the official squad size obviously, but shows all the options I wanted them to have. There should be a heavy flamer in there too... not sure where she got off to. Burning heretics I assume.


Trolls Under the Bridge, a third party bits supplier, sells the halos, the Imagifier's icon, the Superior's power maul, and some of the extra purity seals. A few of them were sculpted from greenstuff. The broken spear point appears in my 40K altarpiece I posted last week and is part of the Order of the Ivory Crown's history.

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant work, you paint to an enviably fine standard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice--great work!Are you going to be getting any of the new sisters? I like them but I've seen photos showing they are quite a bit bigger than the classic ones so I'm not keen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll get them eventually, I do have the first 'limited' box but I'm waiting to clear out my original releases. I'll do them as a different order.

      Delete