Friday, January 30, 2015

North African Buildings Part 3

Major work on the main buildings of the project ended today with the installation of bronze doors in the government building. I might do an additional stain on some of the windows and doors, as it looks a little thin. The bricks are on the cartoony side and need a little variety as well.


The planters have progressed a bit as well. I stopped them at this stage because I'm going to look for some beads to make a central fountain ornament, and the texturing process is something of a pain so I want to do it all at once. I had some extra crenellations so I decided to knock out some walls while I was waiting on some things to dry. 


I really enjoy the various clubs and contests on the Lead Adventure Forum- they keep me focused on getting things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment