Monday, January 7, 2019

Ambull (Rogue Trader 40K)

Avid followers of Games Workshop's releases likely know that they announced a new Ambull miniature on Saturday. Ironically that was less than 24 hours after I put the final spray varnish on this Rogue Trader era Ambull. I'm always a day late and dollar short :)

Truth told I'd have felt worse if I still had him laying around unpainted upon a new release, like my Rogue Trader Genestealer hybrids!

 

 
Second shot includes the Knightmare Games version that I painted a few months ago.


Here's some info on the old school Ambull:

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2017/02/grimdark-zoo-ambull-edition.html

6 comments:

  1. Excellent! And amusing timing. I had intended to collect a small genestealer cult force for 2nd ed 40K and even had quite a few models, only to lose all enthusiasm when revamped versions came out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sauce! I dont own either of these, so really excited about the new one. Although that might change once I see the price. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is a cracker of a sculpt. The pose has always reminded me on a Monty Python Gumby. One day I'll get round to painting mine!

    ReplyDelete