Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Rogue Trader - Joff Zuckerman

Fans of the venerable and wacky 1st edition of 40K, Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader, may remember this fellow, from the relatively hard-to-get Chapter Approved: Book of the Astronomican. Despite his old-school sculpting style he's fairly new and available from Knightmare Miniatures.



Needless to say I went for a close match on color scheme, but it looks like I could have went a bit more yellow on the lower armor. 

The two 'pets' are from Blind Beggar Miniatures.

4 comments:

  1. Very nicely painted, and it reminds me I have meaning to get that figure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has a massive head, but still a good one overall!

      Delete
  2. Great work on a new-classic model here. I also need to get hold of it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, he was a must-get for me. I think I have all the official Rogue Traders so I had to get him :)

      Delete