Sunday, January 13, 2019

Necromunda Goliath Gang

Here's some recently painted Necromunda Goliaths, the 'Ourangs'. I've had the new Necro box set for a year now and just now got to it. Goliaths are my least favorite gang so I painted them first... also my friend started and finished his Escher before me :)

I decided to give them some giant ratskins using greenstuff. I still haven't decided on the backstory for that. Maybe the gang founder was aided by Ratskins for some reason and adopted their traditional costume as a sign of respect.




 
I ended up liking these guys quite a bit after I got done. My intention was to speed paint them pretty quick and go 'Blanchitsu' on them, so I used a lot of washes instead of direct painting. Still ended up pretty 'clean' though... I have trouble going gritty apparently.

I'm working on a 3D Zone Mortalis as well... not sure its worth the time!

5 comments:

  1. Dude love the added fur, it's a simple touch that highlights an already savage gang! Well done. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those turned out nicely. Maybe the ratskins are because they killed the Ratskins that wore them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could very well be, haven't settled on the lore yet :)

      Delete