Monday, January 28, 2019

Sisters of Battle - Dominion Squad- 40k - Adepta Sororitas

I'm slowly chipping away on my Sisters of Battle, hoping that I can get the majority of what I have done before the new models drop at the end of the year. I have been collecting this batch since the Witch Hunters codex, and I'd like to get at least one unit of each codex option, and at the very least one of each model.


 The Sister Superior is a conversion, using a plastic combi-melta from one of the Space Marine kits, a head from Statuesque (Bionic Heroic Narrow I think) and a power axe from Trolls Under the Bridge. Considering that these women get up close and personal I figured some serious battle wounds would show on the veteran. She looks a little unhinged :)


 Next up, some Retributors.


5 comments:

  1. Great work. That veteran conversion is very nice. I may have to pick up some of those heads by the looks of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I've used Statuesque heads on several projects. They're the best female heads out there in my humble opinion.

      Delete
  2. Excellent work on the conversion. And a great paint scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude these are amazing, do you have a pic of the whole army so far?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, I don't have an army pic yet. I'll see what I can do.

      Delete