Saturday, October 19, 2019

Abe Lincoln, Ghoul Hunter - Lead Adventure League - Round 1

The Lead Adventure League painting contest, put on at the Lead Adeventure Forum,  has started. Due to a lack of time my entries probably won't be as extravagant as in the past, but I do hope to clear a long-standing project, make some progress on my Rangers of Shadow Deep project, and chip away on the Sisters of Battle.

The first round was themed "Things that Go Bump in the Night" so I used the opportunity to finish up some ghouls and painted a axe-wielding Abe Lincoln to serve as a counterpoint.



Abe is from an Indiegogo campaign I backed many years ago. If I recall, it was quite late and the figures ended up being available through retail (and for less!) before I received my set. I'm not sure who sells them now. The two big ghouls are from Reaper and the smaller ones are older GW metals from the 'Middlehammer' period.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing work on the models and the composition of the picture.

    ReplyDelete