Sunday, February 26, 2023

Medieval Beekeepers - Apiary - Infinite Dimensions - Midlam Miniatures

When I saw the very cool medieval style beekeepers that Midlam Miniatures produced, I had to have them despite having no idea what to use them for. I also saw a great apiary designed by Infinite Dimensions, so I acquired that and printed it on my Ender3Pro. This was all well over a year ago :)

I recently designed some things myself- some beekeeper hoods, so I thought I'd better paint up all of the relevant models.


 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Are the last figures for Turnip 28? They certainly have that vibe. Great poor set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah, great stuff! I'm reminded of the Eddie Izzard routine, "I don't want to talk to you -- you're covered in beeeees!"

    The apiary is def something I would print out on a whim but alas, I live in an apt and don't have a place to vent the fumes.

    ReplyDelete