Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Lead Adventure Miniatures - LAF Forum Personalities - Corto Maltese

I've been a long time member of the Lead Adventure Forum, and a recent post there prompted members to paint something up for the 20th anniversary. I decided to dig out a few Lead Adventure personalities I hadn't painted (Hammers and Matakishi), as well as a Corto Maltese miniature that was given as a gift to forum moderators. 


Left to right- Professor Witchheimer, Plynkes, Hammers, Matakishi, Grimm, and Corto Maltese. 

10 comments:

  1. They're all very well painted. Are they recognisable characters? I don't recognise any of the names. Anyhow, they look very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    Corto Maltese is a character from graphic novels. The rest are Lead Adventure Forum moderators and contributors from the early days of the forum, released by Lead Adventure Miniatures. The Plynkes one is a conversion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thanks for that. The painting is great.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hahaha no, I arrived on the scene too late. There's no Captain Blood mini either, which is a damn shame!

      Delete
    2. Indeed! Well the forum was just revamped...could be time for an updated set of miniatures!

      Delete
  4. They're great but Corto is definitely my favorite in this batch !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing job on these, Matt! Much superior to my own version of them...haha! And I agree, if they do another round of them, YOU should be one of them... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I sure do appreciate you posting yours because I had totally forgotten there was a Grimm, and that I'd already painted him!

      Delete