Thursday, January 1, 2015

Inaugural Post

I've started a miniatures based website at least twice over the years- in one case it consisted of several pages and quite a few image galleries. My hope was to fill a void left by 'The Major General Tremorden Rederring's Colonial-era Wargames Page', which was a glorious website and responsible for causing me to spend a lot of time and money on historical wargame miniatures. I never went live.

 I've decided to start a blog because I get quite a few questions from people wanting to know if I have one... and until now, I didn't.

My first image will be the one I planned to use four years ago as an intro to my website- my alter ego and a crowd of onlookers.





More to come!

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to you Matt! I'll be following for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that it sticks this time Dr M. Ill be watching for sure :)

    ReplyDelete