Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Deadcember - Undead Animals - Ranger OSL


The miniatures community has a lot of events going on through the year, such as  'Orctober' and 'Deadcember'. I often don't realize these things are happening until its too late and people start posting their results on social media. I figured I'd miss Deadcember again but it turns out I did some zombie animals last week :)

I put them into a scene with a recently completed ranger from Reaper. I experimented with OSL (Object Source Lighting) since he was holding a torch. I'll be going back in the shadow areas with some dark blues and greys.



 Zombie cow and sheep from Bear's Head Miniatures.


 

 



2 comments:

  1. The OSL turned out really well.
    Splendid intro picture by the way, it almost looks as if it's from a horror puppetshow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it does have a stop-motion look, or a puppetshow as you say. :)

      Delete