Saturday, November 28, 2020

Rogue Trader Inquisitor with Banner - Inq28th

My Inquisitor for the month is Rogue Trader era miniature- one of the ones with the peculiar armor. As I may have stated in an earlier post,  I did not care for this pack of Inquisitors back in the day. I find myself changing my opinion as I paint them again though!

I decided to up the ante a bit on this guy and included one of the oldschool banner poles, using thin foil for the fabric. The image is based on a Byzantine icon. There is a purity seal on the back, with a decal from Forgotten Chapters.


The grimdark guillotine is made by Kromlech. I'll do a future post on the Kromlech terrain- I think it is pretty great for a dismal Imperial city :)

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic. The banner is great and sets it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's tasty. The banner is for sure a show stealer (it's @#$% gorgeous!), but the whole work on the mini is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That freehand portrait is incredible! I like his stubby proportions, almost as if he has no neck, and is very angry about it. Your scenery photography is really inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he's got some neck issues, and it helps explain his attitude!

      Delete