Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Squat Mining Crew - Mining Robots - Astropolis

When I was looking for some Squat crew for my mole mortar mining group, I made a trade for two crew that originally came with a Thudd Gun. When I primed that last group, they hadn't arrived yet. I knew if I didn't get to them soonish it would be a long time.

 
I also dug out some robots I picked up from the Emporium of Rogue Dreams Facebook group and modified two of them into mining bots, using Kromlech bionic arms. The original stock version is painted in an Adeptus Mechanicus scheme. I also painted two squats from the Lead Adventure 'Astropolis' range, and a diminutive character that I believe is from Simtac. He's clearly not a Squat but is such a good pilot, the rest don't ask :)

 
 
The full group so far. I have a dozen or so more soldier types to add later.
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Sorry I haven't been commenting in a while. Great work, this is an awesome group of squats. Also, all your recent work is top notch as usual (I ahve just gone back and caught up with all you recent posts).

    ReplyDelete