Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Diseased Rats - Creepy Rat Familiars - Strange Aeons - Totems

Currently working on clearing out some things that have been primed for a few weeks. Diseased rats (printed on a Mars2Pro), designed by Schlossbauer. 

Rat-thing familiars, from a Strange Aeons Kickstarter. Meant to be 'Brown Jenkins' from an HP Lovecraft story- I think it is Dreams in the Witch House. I've painted these before, I some how ended up with a couple extras and am going to use these for dangerous terrain markers in Turnip28 games.

I also finished up some totem objective markers I picked up from Fenris. Should do for some odd objectives.


2 comments:

  1. Those familiars are impressively unwholesome! They painting makes them look manky but not drab. I like the markers too. Is that a prehistoric statue of Venus on the right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, one of the tokens has the 'Venus of Willendorf' on it :)
      I think that's my favorite one.

      Delete