Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Turnip28 - Empress Parsnip Guard - Waifish Artillery

With the line units and some cavalry done, I wanted to make use of the remaining figures from the Eureka 'Sandras' range, the artillery crew and cannon. I've always liked the word 'waif' and these petite ladies seemed to fit the term, so the artillery section became the Waifish artillery. First up was a 'Stump Gun'.


Lisette's is quite proud of her 'cape of parsnips'.


When I bought my Mars2Pro resin printer (pretty much just to print Turnip28 stuff) one of the first things I printed was a Congreve rocket apparatus and some little companions designed by the talented 'Saint Decent' for the game. I acquired another pack of artillery crew to match the Stump Gun.


The officer was provided a new head and telescope that I printed.


This battery will also get a 'Grand Bombard' and I have to say the Bombard project has turned a little insane, even for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment